Web Site and Enrolment Terms and Conditions
The information contained in this website is provided on an "as is" basis. Whilst care has been taken in compiling this website and the subject information, HealthCert International Pte Ltd, University of Queensland, their respective contractors and associates make no representations about the accuracy or suitability of the information provided on this website.
HealthCert International Pte Ltd makes every attempt to ensure the information contained in the website is accurate, however changes in circumstances after time of publication may occur and the details of the Workshops and the information are subject to change. HeathCert accepts no responsibility for the accuracy of information or material accessed through the website and you should make your own assessment and evaluation as to the suitability of the information.
Except as provided below HealthCert International Pte Ltd, University of Queensland, their contractors and associates exclude all:
- warranties whether express or implied, statutory or otherwise relating in any way to your use of this website or its information;
- liability to you or anyone else in respect of any loss or damages (including special, indirect or consequential loss or damage) arising from your use of this website or reliance on information contained herein.
- Where statute implies any term into your use of or any arrangement arising out of accessing the website and that statute prohibits exclusion of that term, then that term is included. If and to the extent permitted by statute, however, HealthCert International Pte Ltd, University of Queensland and their contractors and associates liability for any breach of such terms is limited to the re-supply of services (including offering places for individuals to attend future workshops).
By logging on, you will be assuming all risks associated with use of the site, including the risk to your computer, including lost or corrupted information, software or data being damaged by any virus which might be transmitted or activated by the website or access to it.
Conditions of Sale
The booking of a place at the Workshop is sold subject to these and any other additional conditions of admission as provided in the Workshop materials or at the point of entry on the day of the Workshops.
An administration fee of $110 (including GST) is payable on all booking cancellations and course registration transfers.
The following refund policy applies:
- If the cancellation is requested in writing 30+ days from the event, we allow a REFUND IN FULL less the administration fee of AUD$110 (including GST).
- If the cancellation is requested in writing 14-30 days from event, we apply a CREDIT, which allows you to select another workshop to attend in future. An administration fee of AUD$110 (including GST) will apply.
- If the cancellation is requested in writing 0-14 days from event, there is NO REFUND.
If the Workshop is cancelled for reasons outside the reasonable control of HealthCert International Pte Ltd, the booking fee will not be refunded however an alternate place may be arranged with a future Workshop at the sole discretion of HealthCert International Pte Ltd.
HealthCert International Pte Ltd reserves the right to:
- deny entry; and
- to vary the Workshop presenters, content, format, booking fee, venue and seating arrangements at the venue. Any variation to the advertised venue will be notified by HealthCert International Pte Ltd as soon as reasonably practical after the change.
Late arrivals may result in non-admittance until a suitable break in the Workshop.
Cameras, audio and video recorders may not be used within the venue Workshop presentations may not be photographed or recorded in any format. Breach of this requirement may lead to confiscation of equipment and recording medium. Mobile communication devices must be switched off during the Workshops.
Any information provided at the Workshops is not to be regarded as a substitute to any professional medical advice.
HealthCert International Pte Ltd recognises your privacy is important and you have a right to know what happens to your personal information. HealthCert International Pte Ltd will only collect and use your personal information as set out below.
HealthCert International Pte Ltd will use your personal information to:
- contact you when necessary in connection with the booking made by you;
- notify you in the event of a course cancellation, or transfer or change;
- notify you of future Workshops.
Unless you tell us otherwise, HealthCert International Pte Ltd may also make this information available to the venue and Workshop sponsors so that they can supply you with material that may be of interest to you or about future Workshops.
If you do not wish to receive any promotional material or be alerted to future Workshops, please contact us by either writing to:
HealthCert International Pte Ltd
158 CECIL STREET
or by email to email@example.com
HealthCert International Pte Ltd undertakes to take reasonable steps to ensure that information is secure from any unauthorised access or disclosure and does not post personal information on the website for other users to view.
HealthCert International Pte Ltd collects personal information to confirm the identity and to obtain a booking fee. When you elect to pay the booking fee online your consent is given to provide your financial or contact information to those third parties necessary to process your transactions with us, such as credit card companies and financial institutions.
This website and the information contained herein are Copyright © HealthCert International Pte Ltd 2012. All rights to the information are held by HealthCert International Pte Ltd. You may not re-use, copy, export, transport or otherwise republish the information in any way without the prior permission of HealthCert International Pte Ltd.