Welcome to the Skin Cancer NewsletterWelcome to the November edition of the HealthCert Newsletter. We are proud to announce our 2013 dates and locations. In 2013 we are heading back to Perth on 16-17 of November, and we look forward to seeing our western state colleagues. As our 2012 events all sold out, I urge you to enroll in the next step in you education pathway.
We are also able to announce the Skin Cancer Conference 2013 will be held in Bali during September. We are still finalizing some details, but those of you at our Queenstown event this year will know the world class standard we have for this event. www.skincancerconference.com.au and register your interest today for this limited capacity highlight of the 2013 Skin Cancer calendar,
Finally for 2013 we are presenting the GP Clinical Update in collaboration with the RACGP. This national series of events will run in major centres and larger regional locations. Presenting six of the latest touchstone topics for GPs, these one day events are essential learning updates for those in General Practice. www.gpclinicalupdate.com.au to register your interest and get more information.
Latest ResearchThe latest Skin Cancer research from both Australia and around the globe.
Click Here To Learn More
Skin Cancer NewsThe latest Skin Cancer news. From all around the globe, the latest in Skin Cancer news is here. [Click Here] to see all our news articles.
- “Renaissance man” wins NZMA’s highest award 23-Jan-2013
- Victoria Set To Ban Solariums 16-Nov-2012
- Skin Cancer Hits Four Out of 10 in Queensland 03-Oct-2012
Clinic TipsGet practical tips to apply in your clinic from our hands on team at the Skin Cancer Institute. [Click Here] for all our Clinic Tips.
- Skin Cancer Medicare Item Number Guidelines NOV 2012 21-Nov-2012
- Care and Maintenance of Surgical Instruments 16-Nov-2012
- An alcohol swab can be used as an ink transfer for full thickness skin grafting. 10-Aug-2012
Every month we share with you the IDS case study of the month, see what the world leaders in Skin Cancer Diagnosis think of new cases as they are presented. [Click Here] to view the all our cases of the month. If you have a case you would like to present to us, please email:
- Lesion on scalp of 35 year old female 19-Nov-2012
- Lentigo maligna vs Pigmented actinic keratosis 13-Aug-2012
- David Whiteman Lecture from the 2011 Skin Cancer Conference - Pathways to melanoma; what do we know and what comes next? 28-Nov-2011
FeedbackFeedback is about you and your experiences.
If you have some advice for your fellow GPs please email firstname.lastname@example.org as we would love to hear from you.
- HealthCert Now On Facebook and Twitter 21-Oct-2011
- The Halo Graft - from Mermaid Beach Medical Centre 20-May-2011
- EYE SPY QUIZ 14-Apr-2011