In 2006 HealthCert partnered with the University of Queensland's School of Medicine to deliver a suite of postgraduate skin cancer certificate courses. These courses feature world renowned dermatologists, surgeons, dermatopathologists, professors and other industry specialists.
In 2010 HealthCert partnered with the Monash University School of Medicine to deliver university level courses in Office Based Procedures. Monash is an energetic and dynamic university committed to quality education, outstanding research and international engagement.
HealthCert partners with world class universities to provide General Practitioners, Medical Health Professionals, Nurses and International Medical Graduates with the skills to diagnose and treat with confidence. Since 2006, over 5,000 Medical Professionals have participated in HealthCert courses, workshops, programs and conferences.
- From entry level to advanced courses
- Dermoscopy, non - surgical procedures, surgery
- Two day interactive workshops
See why developing skills in skin cancer medicine is important to you and your patients
- Enhance your office medical and surgical skills
- Hands on practical sessions
- Two day interactive workshop
- Bali, Indonesia
- Two Days of Conference and 2 x Half Days of Workshops
- World Leading Expert Speakers
- Ensures high level of skin cancer knowledge
- Convenient online study and flexible workload
- Prestigious skin cancer degree
- For GPs, medical business owners, practice managers, nurses
- Covers all aspects of running a successful skin cancer business
- Essential information and templates